How I Make Money With My websites ?

How I Make Money With My Websites?



Do you really want to make money by blogging? If you do- you come to the right place! I will show you some tips on how I make money online and be my own boss. I have visit and talk too many bloggers everyday on ideas how to make money online- whether make some bucks just for a snack or quit a full time job and make a living online. 10,000’s of bloggers have made so much money online everyday. Why won’t you?
In this page will help the beginner to understand on how to make money from their blogs! as well as I show you how I make money online too.
1. Of course my biggest and No. 1 earning for now is
Google Adsense

In One site has helped me make some dollars a day- range from $ 5 to over $ 20 for each site, it depends on how popular my sites are- the more visitors the site is, the more money the site generates - you can calculate yourself how much I can earn for all those 15 sites! but by creating more sites day by day- I surely make good money. I also love to use AdSense Referrals- they are their normal ads that work best for me. Make sure you have Adsense on your site!
Bidvertiser is like Adsense- You can call it Adsense Alternative. If your adsense account disabled or hard to apply for Adsense, you should try Bidvertiser today! but I don’t earn much from Bidvertiser though, because I mostly use Adsense only on all my site and Bidvertiser I use for referral ! It does add up believe me.
My other success is
Chitika- when you join this ad network, you will promote thousands of top name brand products by just putting some codes on my site- I have made good money. I myself found that their eMiniMalls works the best as well as their Related Product Units are also great. I can say that Chitika CPM is better than Bidvertiser . I would suggest you to try them if you have a blog or website.



2. Affiliate : So What Is Affiliate?

Affiliate is some what you help someone or any company to sell the product for them and you get commission from those sales. Affiliate is the best way to convert and make big junk of cash when you think of making money online. There are many ways to earn money from affiliate- you just need to know which one is the best and helps you make money as you are dreaming for a long time. You have nothing to loose but just put a small code on your site and wait for the money to flow in your bank account.
Please don’t rely on PPC [ Pay Per Click ] alone like Adsense, Adbrite, Bidvertiser…ect, living in this world we need two, three, or even 4 hands holding together to get success and grow more income- if you don’t have the 3rd and 4th hands, just use your two legs instead :). I am just kidding! Anyway, affiliate is your best friend.
So today, I would like to recommend some products I get success on.
LeadingCash: If you have a website, most of the traffic from USA- your blog or website has some traffics. You have to put this company product banners on your site now. I love this affiliate company because it helps me convert the sales so easily and make somewhere from $ 20 to over $ 100 per sale.
All product is about Women & Men’s health. The company provides you all the tools like free web templates, Articles, Banners, Links…ect so you won’t feel lonely at all and you almost make sale immediately from the time you have their banners on your site. This is the second cool earning income for me.
window.google_render_ad();

ClickBank is another stream income. ClickBank mainly is about digital product. It does help me to convert the sales too. Although, it doesn’t make me a lot of money right now, but it is another breakfast money for me everyday. I am in testing this affiliate by using PPC to drive traffics and convert the sale- I will update the result on how much it works for me.
Now, you can see that I have many ways to make money. I don’t rely on one income so if one down, others will be up…Please Check Back Often As I am Trying Many Other Things, I will let you know all products converting most money for me as well as you can make money from those products too.
 
counter on blogger